vendredi 6 juin 2014


Building all this week for friends in Totnes. I finished the substructure and slab before my recent trip to France and this week I've built and insulated this timber frame single storey extension. next week we'll start knocking down the two existing walls to open up the ground floor into the new space.

Also been fighting with Three Mobile, who have just done a deal with Bouygues in France and so I can no longer use Orange France's mobile network when in Aleu. This means my mobile phone no longer works unless I'm in St Girons! It's taken many hours on the phone to be released from my contract early at a not too exorbitant price. I won't bore you with the details but as a UK network provider Three's overseas network services are 'a perk' and not guaranteed by the contract - so tough!

Aucun commentaire :